Saturday, May 12, 2007

You have done ur part, juz give me what i wan

What do u mean by i have done my part, juz give you what you wan?

This arrogant dumbass came to the pharmacy and wants something for his cough.
"I have lotsa phelgm stuck in my chest, I wan a cough suppressant"
"Sir, if u hav phelgm u shd use a expectorant to get rid of the phelgm"
"Listen, u hav done ur part, juz give me what i wan"

What kind of crap is this and who the hell do u think you are!!!
Juz give u what u wan, why dun you go to ur doc and tell that to him???

Fine, take whatever you wan and get lost!
U think i would care if you come back with ur lungs filled up with thick yellow bacteria-infested mucus??

AND You still have the cheek to ask me more:
"I have taken Rhinathiol before, is it better than what u r giving me now?"
"Which Rhinathiol? both of them have something for the phelgm. You dun wan that, remember?? YOU WANT something juz to suppress the cough.."
"I took the capsule"
"Yup yup, that too is for the phelgm, Sir. Which is NOT what you wan"

BTW i feel the same way abt you when u shot me the disgusted look.. Im juz giving you mine "Im giving you what you wan" answers. ARE YOU SATISFIED NOW?

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!