Thursday, May 10, 2007

What med huh?

I juz cant stand it when pple come to me and dunno the name of the med they wan to buy. I cant stand it even more when they say "Oh its a small small white tab" Do you noe that there are so many bloody different types of med in the world that matches your pathetic description of a small white tab...

After confirming what they actually wan (small yellow tab for running nose) they wan 6 packs of chlorpheniramine. 1 pack has 50 tabs, so u wan 300 tabs to commit suicide izit? Fine, fine, u and ur family members take everyday for some itch that runs in ur family apparently. BUT a box of 1000's is a bit too much.. Dun give me all the crap abt giving to ur mother, ur frenz, putting some in ur car.. WHATEVER!btw do u noe that u r not supposed to take that while driving????!!!
So i did wat any ethical pharmacist would do and refused to sell and u called and complained to the HQ RIGHT in front of me.. GO AHEAD!! I DUN GIVE A DAMN.

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!