Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Most hated customer of the day #2

The D&D customers

These are the deaf (incapable of hearing) and dumb (incapable of speech) customers. Usually they will be lurking around in the pharmacy for some time and when u approach them to help, u find yourself turning into invisible man or woman (in my case) before their eyes.

Okay fine, I get the message and walks away. Then when Im 1. attending to other customers who actually can see me 2. picking up a phone call 3. going to the toilet, you start throwing me tonnes of questions...

Maybe u think I have superhuman powers like the TV show heros, cos as a pharmacist, I MUST the ability to listen and talk to 2 or more pple at the same time after my 4 years of education at Sky High (the super hero college).

Wait, wait let me transform into super pharmacist and beat the crap out of you. PLEASE!!! Im just asking for some basic courtesy...

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!