Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do I look like a cashier to you? And will u juz spit it out?

I dunno why.. customers alway try to pay me despite the perfectly visible cashier counter right in front of the only entrance, fr which they enter.
Perhaps its my bored zombified look that gave me away or mebe cashiers nowadays wear white coats w tags that say PHARMACIST . No offences to all cashiers, I myself hav been doing cashiering since my A levels. But it really sets me off when Im sure U have been here before becos I definitely seen ur bloodly face in the past.... AND still, u have to stand in front of my dispensary at the busiest time of the day and tries to pay me while im talking to some other customers... Its juz pisses me off...

Then here comes the Jackass of the day:

This 50+ dumbass came to get prune juice for constipation in infants. So I kindly referred him to the supermarket becos we dun hav 1. prune juice 2. nor any other juices specifically meant for infants.

"like that arh.. u urh urh... have anything for infant constipation?"
Took a bot of lactulose off the shelf and showed it to him
"urh urh, is it liquid? also juice?"
duh, obviously thats in liquid form...
"Yes its liquid but not juice... Its for constipation and btw how old is the infant?'
"19 mths. can arh? this?"
"yup, no prob. one teaspoon twice a day with some water"
"can arh, urh urh, how much to take?"
Taking a deep breathe and bringing out a medicine spoon for him
Pointing to the 5ml side of the spoon,
"1 teaspoon two times a day, with some water. This will soften the stools so that its easiler for the kid to pass motion"

Then the most difficult question ever posed to me:

"Urh Urh this is a spoon arh?"

Why? does it look like a fork to u too?
What kind of stupid question is this, obviously this is a spoon and SURPRISE!!! this is for you!!

I have actually pointed to the 5ml side of the spoon when talking abt the dose and still u dun get it ??? Are u trying to ask me if this spoon is for you, OF COURSE its for you duh, that's the reason why i handed it to you, IDIOT!!

And pls juz SPIT it out, stop wasting my time listening to urh urh urh in ur every sentences.

There goes a few thousand of my brain cells... I may have to start taking vit B12 soon (as recommended by most hated customer #3) to prevent dementia in my late twenties...

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!