Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A little bit abt myself

Hi to u. Let me juz tell u a bit of crap abt myself n what I do. I am a retail pharmacist (can guess fr the blog title unless u r one of my customers) working in a local chain pharmacy. Sori cant say the name of my company but u r welcome to guess.

Most of the time i deal with our dearest, most impt senior citizens who think they are the king of the world (or the pharmacy) and cocky office workers who think they know everything due to the wonderful invention of internet. Occasionally I meet some idiots who takes forever to make up their mind and doctors who thinks Im her personal pharmacist and bitch me around.

Yeah, this blog is basically my way of expressing my anger and frustration towards my work and one day if you see a gal with red vapor coming out from her ears, that's me.. cos my blood has reached its boiling point and streaming out through my ears

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!