Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Perfectly Beautiful day in Hell

"Its really a beautiful day today" i said to myself as i dragged my legs to the pharmacy this morning. The sky looks grey, hinting the possibility of a heavy rain later, filling me with hopes that hell wont release the hungry office workers out later. I have worked continuously for 11 days without a break now and my brain feels like jello..

Anyway, after i have settled down for a few minutes, a barking lady came and threw a bitch fit. Apparently, one of our staff has conveyed some wrong info to her which deprived her of some cheapo benefits she is entitled to when she uses her credit. And to top it off, that particular staff who has convinced her to use NETS instead of credit, has forgotten to give her li******ts, which is the sole reason why she decided to use NETS in the first place.

Yes i totally realised its our fault but OMG, she is such a bitch. Shouting at me and my 2 staffs in front of customers who are waiting for me, demanding some form of compensation despite my apologies. What else do u wan me to do?? Chop off my head and offer it to u? In the end, we hav void the transaction and rekey in as credit for her to get the few miserable li******ts. Hey, congrats, u hav juz accumulated enough points to get the title of the ASSpoints BITCH of the pharmacy.

Then merrily came a pack of foreign workers who wans something that is GUARANTEED to work for itchy white spots. Dunno much english but understands the importance of guaranty. In that case, pls join the queue on ur right and fill up the warranty card that comes with every free pharmacist counseling.

Then the peak period of hypoglycermic impatient office workers came and i have to answer ridiculously stupid questions like:

"This doesnt require a prescription from the doctor, right?"
"Yes, that's why the item is displayed outside, on the shelf for all to take"

"I used this cream on my skin for itch, can i get it here?"
"Sorry mdm, it needs a script fr doc"
"oh, okay. This is to be applied onto the skin, right?"
".... May i refer u to ur first question?"

"What is this carbonate in this calcium supplement?"
"Its like a salt component in order for the calcium exist in solid form. Something like sodium chloride, they have to exist together"
"Oh No.. I cant take this, I cant take too much sodium"

Mr Retarded has to stand in front of my locked cupboard, staring malicously at the medicine inside while i asked him repeatedly what he needs.

Mrs senior citizen keeps asking me for paracetamol which she insists i lock it up in my prescription cupboard.

D&D customers keep bombarding me with sudden outburst of questions. Helpful but idiotic co-workers getting medicines for colleagues, with absolutely no idea as to whether they have any drug allergies or not.

And throughout this whole time, the phone keeps ringing and pple keep trying to pay me money despite the fact that im holding a pen, not a scanner in my hand.

Ohh.. my beautiful day in hell..

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!