Monday, May 21, 2007

Stop coming into my dispensary!!!

Aparrently the person who designed the layout of my shop has absolutely no knowledge of how a pharmacist operates in the retail pharmacy or in my word, brainless. First of all, the pharmacy only (PO) cupboards should not be built opposite of the dispensary. This is because I have to get up from my ass to SPRINT to my PO cupboards to prevent the public from helping themselves. There is a reason why these items are kept in the cupboard and locked up when Im not around. Dear stupid people, this is NOT self service.


Secondly, I do not appreciate people coming in, peeping in or simply standing at the entrance of my doorless dispensary. According to the law, there should be some form of boundary between the OTC (over the counter) items and prescription medicines. BUT needless to say, i dun enjoy such luxuy. I especially HATE it when D&D customers overflow into the dispensary to stare their eyes out at my Prescription only medicines. I can only stop myself fr screaming "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" so many times.

Lastly the foldable door at the entrance of my dispensary is practically USELESS becos i have to walk in and out so many bloodly times. The previous pharmacist has actually taped it so that it cant serve its purpose of keeping out idiots anymore and i dont blame her for that. Again I muz rage abt the fact that the PO cupboards are at least 2 metres away from where im standing right now, in front of my dispenary computer. It doesnt help either when Mr Dumbass changed his mind 3 times hence i have to walk to and forth 3 times juz for 1 stupid flu medicine.

Hence I have no choice but to conclude that this pharmacy has the stupidest crappiest layout and to the designer, Im going to STICK that useless piece of crap (foldable door) up ur ASS to ur brainless skull (if i found out u who are.)

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!