Monday, May 21, 2007

Its not my fault that u hav cold sores

Lady came to the pharmacy for "aclo" something for her cold sores which are like all over her mouth.
Me: "Izit acyclovir? Hav u used it before?"
Her: "I dunno, hav nvr used it before"
Me: "Then how did u know abt this?"
Her "Through the internet.." So u r one of the many internet office quack.
Me: "okay, then i guess this is the one u r reading abt on the net" Showing her the expensive branded acyclovir cr.. Hee
Her:"Will it clear up all this quickly? I hav a dinner at night.."
Me:"Well, Im afraid not. The earlier u apply this on ur cold sores, the better the results. I think urs is full blown already." SO SAD..."
Her "Im already applying something I got."
Me: "And what is that?"
Her:"Urh, i dunno, i got it fr a local pharmacy." Oh, That's a very helpful information..
Then she rushed to the baby section and started looking at the diaper creams... Sighhh..
Me:"U know the name or what it contains?"
Her: "I dunno what it contains but the name is cold sore. C O L D S O R E"

Gee thanks, didnt realise thats the correct spelling of cold sore and i also learnt today that the indication of the product is stated on the box, Thats weird, my prof in Uni says its for pharmacists to guess.

Anyway, Im glad that I showed her the expensive brand cos she brought it but sad for her becos after tonight, she will be known as herpe mouth by her dinner companions. :)

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!