Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Somethings wrong with this neighbourhood

Usually, they roam in groups after the sun has set. Wearing bright colors on their faces and ultra-mini shirts on their hips, they try to enthuse the old male human race of the earth. They come in various shapes and sizes and fr all over the world; tall, short, fair, tanned, chinese, philipines, thai... U name it, they got it, all for ur pleasure, sir...

So u ask, what izit going to do w me? Oh Pissed one?

Well, normally i dun really have anything against these group of customers.. They bring us business, buying condoms and feminine wash and all time fav Canesten vag tab... til yesterday...

This lady, lets not say the race but definitely she belongs to the occupation i described above. came askin for OC (oral contraceptives). For all of u outside the narrow circle of pharmacy, OC are prescription only. Meaning: bring me a valid prescription fr a registered doc in SINGAPORE, then i will gladly sell the damn thing to u. Throw in a smile even, if u r polite and keep ur mouth shut while im processing ur script.

Anyway, i told her nicely i need a script. Then she asked abt morning after pills which i told her the same thing. Then she asked me what OC i hav in the pharmacy, which is like so many becos of the customer demand here and wats the point if u hav no script. Gave her straight answer: NO!! and then she insisted on seeing the morning after pill.. What to do?? Customers are our first priority, so i showed it to her and like all hookers fr the that part of the world, she knows no english...

I was abit worried that she might juz snatch the thing and ran off but luckily for me she didnt..
Anyway, she start asking me again why i cant sell her that despite i used all the key words in my first explaination: Prescriptions, see doctor, cannot sell, the law.
Next thing she said is the best, "You cannot secretly sell to me? No 1 will know"
All my explainations down the sewage drain... mebe STD can turn grey matter into jelly like the mad cow disease..
"Sori i cant do that becos i will be breaking the law" are words that came out of my mouth
"U tink i would waste my 16 years of education, my professional license and my future juz becos u had unprotected sex? mebe u shd worry abt getting AIDS instead." My thoughts..

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!