Friday, June 15, 2007

May the Sun be bright and Sunny

May ur skin be old and wrinkly

This is for the stupid woman who called and harassed me abt sunblock and SPF and how many times it needs to be applied and what if its for everyday uses like not directly under the sun. I am already unhappy becos a man came earlier for the third time for this cough med w promethazine. I told me that this is the last time im giving him and he needs to see the doc if its not better. Then he start raving abt its not for him, its for his fren which he recommends this to and how its works for him and yada yada yada... I switch on my IGNORE mode and try to push my " are u a doctor" speech down my throat.

Anyway, this ultraviolet ray-phobic lady called few mins later and starts shooting me dumb questions abt sunblock and SPFs and drives me mad. I lost it so i answered my last question before telling her "that's all" and cut her off. She tried to call back twice but my refusal to pick up the phone made her lodge a complain abt me.

But surprisingly, I feel I won this battle for once and finally its my turn to piss some1 off. I FEEL GOOD, BABY I FEEL SOOOOO GOOD NOW :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes customers just don't treat pharmacists like they usually treat a normal human being eh? But to doctors, they will be different.

Sigh.

Anyway, glad to have found a blog of a pharmacist in Singapore! Hehe, kinda close to home, that's why. Most of the pharmacist blogs here are in the UK or US.

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!