Monday, June 11, 2007

Most hated customer of the day #04

Mebe its the cool air conditioning inside the pharmacy that drove the pack or simply becos this very pharmacy was built on this super-nuclear powered area that handphone signals are so damn good, more than 1/3 of the imbeciles that walk in everyday are holding a handphone to their ears while attempting to talk to me.

Most of the time, im resigned to my fate as an over-educated salegirl with the power to sell poisons so i try my best to help these idiots by selling them more than 2 pkts of chlorpheniramine. I try not to throw a bitch fit most of the time but sometimes, oh GOD help me, a piece of crap like this guy walks in and i have to show him my pissed face..

What happened was that he came in, asking for antihistamine tablets for his kid who cant stop sneezing in the morning. My sympathies to the poor kid and i hope he didnt get stupid genes, beside the sensitive nose genes, from both his parents.

Anyhoo, like all parents, he has absolutely no idea what his kid is taking so i showed him all the non-drowsy antihistamine tablets tt i hav and waited for 5 mins to the info to be transmitted to his tiny brain. Then after yet another 5 mins, he tells me he cant recognise any of them and of course to enjoy the excellent phone signal here, he pull out his mobile and start rattling off to his wife. Its the busiest time of the day, customers are overflowing into the pharmacy and i can see other imbeciles waiting to pissed me off at my counter already and yet this pig-like human being is still going on and on. Finally, he hanged up and told me H***d, which is the company's name.

Of course i know wat he wans from the med's company so i threw it at him. Now the problem is, he is the one who is unsure... so he has to ask me yet again,"this is the same as Clarinase?" which is NOT, so i corrected him: "no, its more like Clarityne"
" Whatever" is the reply i get from him. Im PISSED, PISSED, VERY PISSED!!!

No comments:

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!

SAVE ME!!! ANYONE!!!